About Working for Us
At Trenton we pride ourselves on providing a great service and value for money. We constantly provide our customers with a 5 star customer service and an outstanding experience whether buying a car from us, or using our aftersales service. Being Nissans only Main Dealer in Hull & Grimsby, combined with our expansion plans, we have some fantastic opportunities for talented individuals across the business.
At Trenton, we recognise that good people are the key to our success. If you have a passion for customer service, the drive to succeed and you’re currently working within the automotive industry or are interested in a career within the industry, Trenton is for you. If you want to work for growing family business with great values and a fantastic reputation, please send us your CV by email to email@example.com
Experience is not always essential as we can offer great training and development from day one and throughout your challenging and rewarding career with Trenton.
QUALIFIED VEHICLE TECHNICIANS (PEUGEOT HULL & NISSAN GRIMSBY)
Want to work 4 days and have 3 days off a week + 22 days holidays
To apply you should have:
- The ability to produce repairs to a very high standard within the manufacturer scheduled times
- Experience as a competent qualified Vehicle Technician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- Good Technical knowledge with the ability to undertake effective diagnostic investigations
- A full UK Drivers Licence
- MOT Tester (desirable not essential)
- Main Dealer experience (desirable not essential)
- The willingness to further your training with manufacturer training courses
- Excellent communication skills as you will be customer facing
Great Remuneration Packages, Pension & Other Benefits.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to Mark Richards Trenton Hull Ltd, 1046 Anlaby Road, Hull, HU4 7RA or email firstname.lastname@example.org